West Midlands Cycle Hire supporting #BikeWeekUK
Free cycle hire passes up for grabs
Get out on a West Midlands Cycle Hire bike as part of Bike Week UK (30 May – 5 June) and share your photos or videos with us for a chance to win free cycle hire passes.
5 lucky winners, chosen at random, will win a week’s free pass – that’s a 30 minute free ride a day for a week!
1) The promoter for the prize draw is Network West Midlands which is a partnership between the West Midlands Combined Authority and bus, rail and tram operating companies within the West Midlands to promote increased public transport usage.
2) To enter this free prize draw entrants must share their photos or videos using West Midlands Cycle Hire on their social media channels using #wmcyclehire and #7DaysOfCycling. They must also follow @wmcyclehire on social media (either twitter, facebook or Instagram).
3) Entry is open to UK residents in the West Midlands aged 16 or over as of 30th May 2021
4) Entrants must not be employees of any of the member organisations forming part of Network West Midlands including their immediate family members, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this prize draw.
6) The prize draw opens at 12:00am on 30th May 2021 closes at 11:59pm on 5th June 2021. Late entries will not be valid.
7) All complete entries will be entered into the prize draw. 5 winners will be selected at random from eligible entries by West Midlands Combined Authority adjudicator on 14th June 2021.
8) 5 week-free passes are available. A week-free pass includes: 1 x free unlock and the first 30minutes of cycling free for seven days. The offer is limited to 30 minutes of cycling in one ride; if you cycle for less than 30 minutes the remaining time will not be carried over and will be lost. Any cycling over 30 minutes will be charged at the usual rate of 5p per minute. Any out of dock & zone fees still apply.
The week pass is valid for 7 x 30-minute rides only, these do not have to be taken on consecutive days but the pass will expire if not used by 30.11.2021
The prize is not transferrable and no alternative is available. West Midlands Combined Authority reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equivalent or greater value.
9) West Midlands Combined Authority shall announce the winners on social media on 14th June 2021. The winners must contact @wmcyclehire with their contact details following the announcement. They have 7 days to claim their prize.
10) All decisions of West Midlands Combined Authority in respect of the prize draw will be final and binding on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
11) West Midlands Combined Authority reserves the right, subject to the applicable law, to terminate the prize draw at any time. In the event of termination or suspension, at its discretion, West Midlands Combined Authority shall select winners from eligible entries received prior to such termination.
12) West Midlands Combined Authority reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time on giving notice at www.networkwestmidlands.com
14) In entering this prize draw, the winner gives irrevocable permission to West Midlands Combined Authority to use the winner’s name without further compensation in any advertising or publicity without recompense.
15) By participating in this prize draw, to the extent permissible by law, the participant releases West Midlands Combined Authority from any and all claims, damages or liabilities howsoever arising from or relating to participation in the prize draw.
16) By participating in this prize draw all entrants are bound by these Terms and Conditions. Any entries that do not conform to these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified from the prize draw.
17) West Midlands Combined Authority reserves the right at any time to amend, cancel or suspend the prize draw if for any reason beyond West Midlands Combined Authority control this prize draw is not capable of running as planned.
18) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Data Protection Act 2018. West Midlands Combined Authority will keep your personal information and details secure in compliance with the data protection provisions. Each entrant provides their consent to use their information for administration, notifying you of future updates to our products or services, for analysis purposes and to contact you, in line with the Data Protection Act 2018. For further information on how we process your personal information and your rights please see our privacy notice (PDF).