Launching this spring, a fun, healthy and sustainable way to travel. Our bikes will make travelling around the region super flexible just for you.
Find a bike
Our bikes will be available to hire 24 hours a day, every day of the year. With docking stations at major bus, metro and train stations, visitor attractions and city or town centres.
We'll be in these areas soon:
We go live in Sutton Coldfield and Wolverhampton on Monday 8th March 2021.
How to ride
It's easy to hop on a bike to get to work, pop to the shops, or even to discover new places to explore!
Have fun and be safe!
Find your nearest docking station to park up
Close the lock to end your ride
It costs £1 to unlock a bike and then just 5p per minute of cycling.
Ride cost examples
Pay for your ride by linking a credit or debit card to the Beryl Cycle Hire app.*
*An option to use Swift Pay As You Go will be available later in the year.
Our bikes are simple to use and perfect for enjoying an easy ride.
- Comfort first: our cushioned saddles are easy to adjust to your preferred height
- Pedal power: 3 gears to tackle any hill
- Keep it clean: mud and chain guards to protect your clothes
- Light the night: laser lights for your added safety
- Put it away: handy storage at the front for your essentials
Electric bikes will be available later in the year.